You can apply to work at our pubs or head office, using our careers website:
If you have any queries about a pub vacancy, please contact the manager directly, either by visiting the pub or by telephone. Contact details can be found using our pub-search.
In addition to their pay, all employees receive:
- free food and drink, while working*
- a bonus (paid monthly to pub-based employees)
- a guaranteed-hours contract
- 50% off food, while working
- 20% off food, drinks and hotel accommodation, while not working (including up to three guests)
- a contributory pension
- paid holiday
- free shares (after 18 months’ service)
- full training, including an apprenticeship programme
*Some restrictions apply.
In addition, pub managers and head-office employees receive private medical insurance.
We offer a work experience scheme to head-office staff only. If you would like to join our head-office team, to complete your work experience, please send us your CV and a covering letter: email@example.com
All employees over the age of 18 are paid more than the national living wage (which applies to employees over 25). Additionally, unlike several companies, we pay bonuses and give free shares on top.
Around 95% of our employees are on a guaranteed-hours contract. Those who aren’t have chosen not to be.