Lavazza brews served piping hot to you as coffee culture thrives in our pubs
For Wetherspoon’s customers at pubs across the UK and Ireland, enjoying a cup of Lavazza coffee at your local is an established and popular pastime.
We now sell more than 50 million hot drinks per year, and our staff are carefully trained to deliver you the perfect cuppa, made from freshly ground beans.
We use only Lavazza, Italy’s favourite coffee, and offer free filter coffee refills every day until 2pm*; so, it is little wonder that the Wetherspoon coffee culture is continuing to thrive.
Enjoying Lavazza since 2005, we serve 100-per-cent Rainforest Alliance-certified coffee. Lavazza helps to build schools and communities and has already planted 27,000 rainforest trees.
In 2010, Wetherspoon was honoured by the Rainforest Alliance for its achievement in ethical practices.
We helped to create the Tierra Intenso blend which we use, with 100-per-cent Arabica beans, served in all of our coffee drinks.
As well as filter, these also include cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha, to be enjoyed in the pub or as a take-away option◆. The great Lavazza coffee taste may also be savoured in our iced coffee frappés.
A creamy drink, served over ice, the Wetherspoon Lavazza coffee blend is added as a fresh espresso shot to every frappé. Topped with whipped cream, it is available in two flavours, with chocolate sauce on the vanilla frappé and caramel sauce on the caramel frappé.
Enjoy the great taste of Lavazza, hot or cold, at your local Wetherspoon pub.
- Established in 1895, it is still a family-owned company, run by the fourth generation, more than 120 years on.
- The market leader in Italy, since one in every two coffees sold is a Lavazza – and number-two in the UK retail coffee market.
- Sold in more than 90 countries worldwide, with 17 billion cups of Lavazza consumed every year.
- The first company to launch the vacuum-sealed bag, in 1968, to preserve the freshness and aroma of the coffee; also created the first branded coffee bag.
- Has a network of 50 training centres, with 30,000 attending the Lavazza coffee course each year, worldwide.
*Offer available 7 days a week, until 2pm; applies on day of purchase to filter coffee only; is non-transferable. Exclusions apply. ◆This take-away offer does not include free refills.