Click here to visit the pub's page.
The Transport Yorkshire Preservation Group suggested the new pub name, which remembers a local bus manufacturer. James Fairchild from the voluntary group will be in attendance at the official opening, together with local transport historian Malcolm King, and also running a vintage bus around east Leeds.
For 90 years, thousands of buses were manufactured at the east end of Manston Lane, at Roe’s Carriage Works.
Charles H Roe established his Cross Gates Carriage Works, in 1920, and became 'the most successful, well-known and long-lived of the Leeds bus manufacturers'.
His Carriage Works closed in 1984 and was replaced by Optare, founded by workers from the former company.
The manufacture of buses continued there until 2011 and the works were demolished soon after.
The Charles Henry Roe will specialise in real ales, as well as craft and world beers, serving a wide range of different draught ales, as well as bottled beers, including those from local and regional brewers.
The pub will be wheelchair accessible, with a specially adapted toilet for people with disabilities on the ground floor.
Historical photos and details of local history, as well as artwork and images of local scenes and characters of the area, are displayed in the pub, together with information boards relating to events.
A number of bus related artefacts will be on display and replica bus seating fabric has been used to upholster some of the bar stools.