In times past, this west end of the main street was the ‘Old London Road’, lined with coaching inns. This three-storey building, the town’s oldest-surviving inn, was grade II listed in 1952. Over 300 years earlier, when the town’s charter was granted in 1623, The White Hart was ‘given its official licence as Okehampton’s premier inn, at the new Quarter Sessions’. It has held this licence ever since.
Find out More >