This pub was first recorded as The Crown in 1743. The building probably dates from the 16th century and has been a pub ever since. By 1790, The Crown became The Chaffcutters. By 1850, it had become The Crown again. In recent years, the building has had several names, but has now reverted to The Crown.
Find out More >