This pub is a former police station. It bears the name of Neath’s first policeman, appointed in 1836. A map of Neath, of 1877, shows that the ‘County Police Court and Station’ stood opposite the railway station in Windsor Road, where it was rebuilt in 1937. It remained in use as the town’s police station until January 1996 and is now this Wetherspoon pub.
Find out More >